Today, I write.
I began by discovering that a few comments had been made on my Part I Analysis. I made one correction and rewrote two sections to tie my evidence and research together more directly. It took a while, but it's done, and it helped me understand much better what is being looked for in the analysis sections.
This evening I discovered a comment that my Part I Reflection: "Beautiful self-reflection and plans for next steps." That sure is encouraging. No changes indicated. I have taken that to mean it's done for the purposes of this thermometer. (I did send an email to clarify). And at the very least, I know that I've got the right idea about what that section consists of. I'm not sure about Part I Analysis so I'll wait on updating that. Somehow I doubt that part is done yet, but I did work on it for a couple hours today in response to the comments, so I'm hoping it's closing in on being done, at the very least.
My focus for the rest of the day was on updating my computer files, making sure that everything was backed up appropriately, adding another document to my bibliography, and writing Part III Analysis and taking some initial (and very half-hearted) stabs at Part II Analysis. Basically on those I just jotted down ideas. At the moment, I have done 3 of the 5 Part III Analysis sections and plan to write a little more on the last two before heading to bed. Finishing those and turning them in is the first thing on my agenda for tomorrow when I wake up (probably after six hours of sleep if my body clock keeps up its current schedule, no alarm needed). I just like to sleep on them and reread them prior to turning them in, but those first three are all but done, and the last two are in decent shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment