Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Progression

I began tracking my portfolio progress on March 11th (the left most thermometer).  I finished on March 29th (the right most thermometer).  There was far more than just portfolio writing going on during that time too, including kids, work, home, doctor's appts, and the like.  That's 18 days.  Very full days.  Plus that's a lot of writing.  I am physically exhausted.  For the past 48 hours I've had trouble focusing and haven't felt well.  Last night, I managed to get the closing thoughts done.  What a relief.  Today there was tutoring and dinner and meetings... I keep wanting to move on and clean up the mess that is my house, do laundry, clean bathrooms, and work on my budgets and business income so I can get to my taxes (two weeks 'til those are due - another deadline!).  I can't think straight.  It is likely I'll have revisions to make, especially on the Part II sections.  But I'm done. I want to declare it here and now that I.AM.DONE.  Honestly, I don't like work like this.  But it is good for me and forces me to grow because of the thinking processes that it entails.  I'll share more about that later (like in several weeks, after the taxes are done) - maybe (not likely given my track record of past years but one can always hope).  Today I say thank you.  Thank you!  I appreciate you all.

No comments: