Today it was very slow going. I got off to a good start and was able to submit my Description of Part III fairly quickly. I then settled into working on the analysis of Part I. I got two of the six sections of that done, not quickly, but by mid afternoon. So far so good. But as I "took a break" from writing to work on the evidence section for Part II, I realized I was going to be at a standstill as far as measurable progress went. I had to reorganize my videos and photos from the fall and label them differently so that I could find them more easily. I also had to look through them all to be better acquainted with what I actually had in hand to use. The labeling and looking through photos took me until dinner, and then after dinner I spent most of the next three hours examining my video footage to get a better grasp of what I had to choose from. The evidence section of Part II requires at least 3 sections of 5 minutes (each) of unedited video of my teaching. And the footage needs to fit the descriptions of required evidence. Once I select them and know which section they will be used for, I will need to clip them to the proper length and annotate them. Thus even if I've selected them tomorrow, I doubt the preparation of them will be completed until Tuesday or even later. My goals have shifted accordingly, and it's not really a surprise; it's just a lot of work and I couldn't write as much as I'd hoped this afternoon. We'll see how much time I have to work on this tomorrow. It's always hard to tell on weekdays how much time I will have as I juggle home and work. For anyone reading this, please keep praying - and thank you!
1 comment:
I like your thermometer ann understand had it helps. Keep at your bit each day!
Mom
Post a Comment