So much I could say.
But here is what matters:
Today it's Easter.
Christ came to Earth to save sinners like me.
He was born, lived a sinless life, died unjustly - in my place - and rose again to give me new life.
Somehow this portfolio just doesn't compare.
Yet he has helped me to grow in so many ways through this process of teacher training,
and this portfolio has been a source of learning, just as the seminars and student teaching were.
As I've had to think through the things I needed to write about, I have synthesized
my learning and it has become much deeper and more personal.
I am a better teacher,
and a better person,
because of this portfolio.
And I thank God for helping me through this process,
and for His work in me, which is not yet done.
He has used this to make me more like him,
and I hope that as a teacher, I will bring honor and glory to him in all I do.
The details? My second reader actually read what I had completed thus far today
and I was able to make the tiny changes she requested,
so I am DONE with the Intro, Part I, Part III, the Bibliography and half of Part II.
I have drafts of everything I have not yet finished.
I have turned in half of Part II Analysis (5 sections)
and plan to turn in the rest tomorrow (5 more sections).
I hope to have the reflection and closing thoughts done tomorrow too, but if not, Tuesday for sure.
Thanks for praying!
No comments:
Post a Comment