Thursday, March 24, 2016

Progressing again...


The changes are there.  Part I is done (except for 2nd review).  I have made most of the requested changes for the two sections in Part III.  I just need to finish with preparing that one piece of evidence and link it and comment on it (briefly) and then Part III is done.  Maybe an hour or two of work?
That will be done tomorrow for sure.

I am almost ready to turn in section 5.1.  Want to sleep on it, review, and submit tomorrow AM. Maybe 30 min?
5.2 is almost there (but not quite).  Maybe an hour?

My goal tomorrow is to get those things done and THEN to work on 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 the same way.
Maybe an hour per section?  
Maybe they'll be ready to finalize and submit, maybe almost and I'll review Sat AM and then submit.  We'll see how they look/feel this time tomorrow.

And I really should put some time into 7.1ff.  Even 10-20 min each would propel me forward

No comments: