Today I finished the last of the changes and additions I needed to take care of for Part III of the portfolio. So the big change is that Part III on the thermometer is now blue, except for the final part which will remain green until my 2nd reviewer has had chance to do so. I also added one more source to the bibliography and turned that in this evening.
I have but the analysis of Part II to tackle and then the reflection for Part II (generally these are very straightforward) and the closing thoughts. I did turn in section 5.1 of the Analysis. I am still struggling to write the other sections, even drafts, but tomorrow that is what's on my plate. Time to churn those out! I hope to have a draft of the entirety of Part II Analysis by tomorrow evening, and perhaps a couple ready to turn in. That said, I do have a tendency to prefer to sleep on them one night before turning them in, so I won't be surprised if I'm not up to that tomorrow.
Please pray for proper balancing of time on this and time w/family. It is Easter after all... I don't want even the priority of this to make us "skip Easter".
No comments:
Post a Comment