Sunday, March 27, 2016

Final stretch - I hope

Final portfolio stretch today - I hope. Woke up and wrote for an hour. Took a shower, Went to church.

†  Happy Easter!  †

Now home again and settling in (I hope).
  • Need to draft 3 more subsections. 
  • Then review 9 and submit as many as are ready. 
  • Then draft one more section. 
  • Go back and review and submit whatever needs reviewing and submitting. 
  • Then one more round of "Whatever still needs reviewing, do it and submit it." 
  • Then closing thoughts - draft, review, submit. .... 
Can it be done in what's left of today?

Please pray that it will. I'm sure going to try. I need this much done today if there is any possible way. And that is where focus and perseverance - which God alone can give me - will come in. Really needing Him to help me avoid the distractions that not only surround me but which are honestly "more important" and "why I'm doing this" in the first place They are real - and so is the need to get this done.... so that I can pay proper attention to them again. They need it. I need it. And I can only do it with His help. This is not something that is deep within me somewhere to be summoned up and applied to the situation - it is as far from my natural giftings as it gets. But God can do it, if it's what He wills. Please pray along those lines, and for contentment as well with whatever happens.

[After I submit everything, it will be read and reviewed by two readers, and then I'll need to respond to comments and make revisions after my readers give their input. So I'll still not be quite "done"... but that's not on today's plate.]

Note: the light at the end of the tunnel is definitely getting bigger. Hoping to come over the crest of the hill and begin the final descent by dinner time. Thanks for praying!!!!! ♥♫♪♪♫♥

No comments: