Monday, March 14, 2016

Answered Prayer


I think it's hard for anyone but me to "see" the progress, but I was able to turn in Part I analysis late this evening.  The writing of the four sections I needed to do went well and the words flowed easily.  That is indeed an answer to prayer.  I was able to complete working on a few items for the Part II evidence section while as work, so while it may not seem like I did much, it was something, and I read through the criterion for each section again and should be able to turn in a few pieces of that section tomorrow since about 3 of the 10 are ready to turn in.  They won't be reviewed until they 're all there, but it's still items "off my plate" as they say even if piecemeal and of no use to anyone but me.   I hope tomorrow to complete Part I and try to both begin the analysis of Part III and make significant headway on the evidence section for Part II.  Those are not unrealistic goals. 

Thanks for praying.  It was a very challenging day (albeit a good one).  I was very "harried" a few times and confused about who had which car, where everyone needed to be and when, and what day it was (nevermind that it took me more than 30 min to fix my clock at work, even with a student helping try to troubleshoot - I really didn't know what time it was for some time this afternoon and went to lunch an hour after I thought I had!).  I am thankful for prayer to work it all out and found my emotions and my confused and tired brain much calmer and focused after dinner.  This was definitely the hand of God b/c that kind of focus doesn't come when I'm this tired.  



No comments: