Saturday, March 19, 2016

The evidence is all in

At 11:58pm on 3/18/16, I finished linking all my evidence for Part II.

It's turned in.

I have worked on nothing but that the past three days.  It took that long.

I have watched, rewatched, selected, trimmed, and annotated videos for hours.

I have scanned pages upon pages of relevant documents during my lunch breaks at school,

I have edited and rewritten and annotated lesson plans, excercises, and more, and redacted names for privacy purposes.

And it's done.



The thermometer may not look like much, but that is a major piece done and from here it should move daily until we're done.  No one has reviewed what I've turned in for a couple weeks, and I'm hoping that will start happening soon as well so I can really finish what I've turned in.

Tomorrow I write.  Probably start w/brief analysis of Part II evidence while it's fresh in my head. Why did I pick each of these pieces of evidence anyway?  I think I have a good handle on it and great notes to help me remember!  That's what I was doing today.....  3 pieces of paper to organize my thoughts and select what went best where.  It felt like making a jigsaw puzzle without the picture.

That's probably what I'll do tomorrow morning.

Then I'll shift gears to focus on Part III - the analysis tomorrow afternoon.  I will try to actually complete a draft of that, and if the writing is going well, I'll turn it in!  If not, that will be for Sunday.

I'm hopeful of completing Part III completely by Sunday evening, and be more than halfway through Part II.  We'll see how it all goes.

Lord willing the end is in sight; this section was the biggest hurdle, and I knew it would be.  But I didn't think it would be that hard to get my mind around it or to come up with evidence I thought fit each section.  It was exhausting.  But it is looking good!  And with such clear thoughts about why I chose each piece of evidence, I am hoping the writing will be smooth sailing.

Thanks for sticking with me!  Please keep praying!  It must be said that there is no way I could do this without my family and their support.  And God has been my all in all.  He has guided us this far, he is sustaining us through the valleys, and he will bring us through to the other side if he so wills.  There is no way I could be here without him, his wisdom, his grace, and his love.  He has given me the best family, a great work situation, and a fabulous place to study and complete my internship.  They are tools in His hand to mold and shape me, and He is good and faithful.  Dormez bien.  A demain.


No comments: