Sunday, March 20, 2016

A big day

Today I submitted the rest of Part III, drafted my closing thoughts (not a good draft mind you, but a start), and worked on the description of Part II.  It's not quite done, but it's a decent draft of more than half of it.  The progress on the thermometer was pretty big.  There are two pictures below.  The first is the daily update of the thermometer.  But I realized it was difficult to see the progress without being able to compare the thermometers side by side, so I created a graphic with just that, and it is very , very encouraging.  I expect that by the time I go to bed tomorrow night, I will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I will not be done with Part II Analysis, but I will be actively working on it and hope to have completed several sections.  That will be the final big hurdle.  The last reflection, making revisions, and the closing thoughts will be easily done after completing that last analysis section.  I can smell the fresh air, and I think the light is just around the bend.... Yes, I do think this roller coaster is nearing the top of the final ascent.

  
(from 3/11 to 3/20)













No comments: