Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cold

It's cold today - don't think it got above zero by much but mostly the wind chill kept it very chilly. Constance still played outside (she loves to play - it's hard to keep her indoors when the sun is out) but the rest of us holed up and watched football (still in progress) and made puzzles and the like. The cold won't break until Tuesday. Tomorrow is the really bad one though and makes today look like nothing. They're predicting 20 below in the morning for the walk to school and with the wind chill, it'll be more like 30 below. At the moment it's already dropping and we're at -6. Here's to a day for hot tea and cocoa and something warm and toasty in the oven for dinner when we get home from dance and chess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joe was out skating in -10 last night!!! UGH. I had to MAKE him come in. Actually, Bridget was out there too! I have crazy kids.

I hope you are all doing well.

Love to you and the family.