On the first day of cookies (Monday) I mixed up a double batch of chocolate chips.
On the second day of cookies (Tuesday), I baked the double batch of chocolate chips.
I also mixed up a quadruple batch of molasses crinkles and baked about half of them.
I then mixed up a double batch of peanut butters and baked all of them. And I mixed up a double batch of butters (cutter cookies!) and put the batter in the fridge to bake up some time over Christmas break.
On the third day of cookies (Wednesday), I baked the rest of the molasses crinkles. I then mixed up a double batch of oatmeal raisins and baked them, and mixed up another double batch of chocolate chips and baked them.
We then cleaned up, sang Christmas carols, drank hot cocoa, ate a bunch of the cookies, gave away a bunch, froze about half of what we made, and set aside the rest to eat over the next week.
Enough cookies to enjoy for a while! Happy cookie time!
1 comment:
Your words and insight are so helpful and have brought me to realizations of my own about some of my struggles lately. Thank you for that.
Your friendship has made me feel "less alone" in this journey that we share.
(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment