"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Lucette
Patience and I enjoyed a delightful trip to Geneva, all with the purpose of visiting my dear host mother, Lucette, with whom I lived for a year when I was in high school. We visited with many others while there, but were able to spend great, concentrated time with her. This picture was taken 11/18, the day we arrived (very tired of course having flown overnight, sleeping but a couple hours in the plane). Also pictured is Damien, the oldest son of my host brother, who comes over after school on Thursdays to play games with Lucette.
We just got home late last night and will evidently share more over the coming weeks, but I had wanted to post this while we were gone and it just wasn't possible w/o a proper picture editor etc. on the netbook we took along. So here it is, at last. Praise God for such a wonderful visit with folks so dear to my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWW! Sounds like a wonderful trip...glad you are home safely.
Post a Comment