I began this week thinking (knowing) that I needed help and wisdom to know what my priorities were for the week. It was a full week, and with many things to do, most of them important, I was concerned because I'd need to use my time particularly wisely. We've been fighting colds, esp. me; I spent the latter half of last week trying to get stuff done while resting and even napping. The necessary got done, but last week was a bit slower and less daunting.
Well, the Lord does have a sense of humor when you pray that your priorities would be clear. They are. Especially when you find out that your sister has forest fires raging within a few miles of her home, your kids start throwing up, and you find that all six of you have lice.
It's amazing how things come into focus when the Lord intervenes in your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment