Our fall has been a whirlwind, fraught with transition, as well as blessing.
I have loved homeschooling Andante
and I have also loved substitute teaching.
I would prefer to be home full-time with my kids,
so it is bittersweet.
But to be able to do something I enjoy as work is a gift.
This Thanksgiving,
I rejoice in how God has taught us, cared for us,
and is leading us step by step through job and family transitions.
I rejoice that Papa Bear is still employed - for now and it would seem for a few months to come -
and is getting practice with interviews and applying for jobs;
surely He is leading us right where He wants us to be.
And I will come out on the other end -either in 2015 or 2016 -
w/teaching certification and perhaps a classroom to call my own.
And I am very thankful for my father's preventive care.
A routine cardiac check-up resulted in double bypass surgery a few days ago.
The heart attack could have happened - but didn't.
The clot is gone.
The blockage is remedied w/the bypass,
and my sister was able to be there w/her family for my mom's distraction.
So far all appears successful, and he is recovering well.
My mom and he appear to be weathering it all ok.
Two sisters-in-law are pregnant,
and we are enjoying time with them this holiday.
We are truly thankful for all our family,
and for abundant provision for all our needs.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment