"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Health Update
That was one incredibly long-lasting, strength-sapping virus I had, but I appear (suddenly, late on Monday) to be over it. I feel normal, even good. I can do stuff w/o being wiped. Wow. I'm so glad. The kids seem ok for the most part, though one of them in particular might have what I had, but nothing to keep anyone home from school or limit activity in any significant way. I was really wondering there, especially Monday morning when I was still not feeling well. I am GLAD to feel good and have energy again. Now I need to go get some things done (the kind that wear you out like laundry, vacuuming, ice skating, and yard work!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad:-)
Mom C.
Post a Comment