"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Swimming again
Last week, we swam almost daily at the hotel where my parents were staying while in town (an indoor pool - delightful!). And then, would you believe, we went FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS (GASP!) without swimming. Unheard of this summer, I'm sure! We must have been going through withdrawal. . .. So we went today and stayed LONGER than we have any day so far this summer! I was ready to go after two hours and had packed right up when three of the four BEGGED me to stay because they were in the middle of a game. So, given that the pool closes for the year in just ten days, and this is the nicest day I see in the forecast for some time to come, I said "SURE," and we delighted in another hour of frolicking in the water with our friends. Gotta love the sunny summer days at the pool; best enjoy them while we can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment