"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Sunday, January 10, 2010
More snow
I like snow and I guess I like to blog about it too. Friday night into Saturday we saw another 6 inches of snow. We didn't even blink. It was beautiful and fell in lovely large catch the snowflake on your tongue kinds of ways (yes, even if I am middle-aged, it's irresistable!). But they weren't expecting so much. It was fluffy again (dry and cold!) so it just swept away. Or blew away when you swatted at it. We didn't bother to do anything but clear the steps and quickly sweep the walk so it didn't get tracked in. I think that effort took me less than 2 minutes. Anyway, that snowfall apparently has us in some serious record breaking contention for the month of January. And the month has hardly begun. We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment