"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Re-Reading
I was rereading older posts, like this one from last December. Sometimes they make you laugh (this one did) or cry, or just think. Do read my comment on that one :-). But anyway, I was rereading because it's just a year ago that I took Patience and traveled over the Great Atlantic to visit my host mom in Switzerland. What a great trip - and how much work it was to leave the rest of the family here and manage it all. How wonderful that we were able to go, and how blessed I feel that God kept her well-enough that we could enjoy much time together. As we close in upon Thanksgiving next week, I am thinking frequently of that trip last year and how special a Thanksgiving it was indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment