"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Apples apples apples....
I love fall, and I love my four little apples. We went apple picking one afternoon last week and it took us about 10 minutes to pick a bushel of apples off two trees. And we barely made a dent! Since then, we've eaten tons of apples (yum) and dried tons more. Delicious. Soon we'll go back and get piles of drops to make applesauce and apple butter, which we can to last 'til next fall. They are definitely our favorite fruit!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH Yum-Yum Wish I could go along.
G-Ma C
Post a Comment