"The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and sowed in his field; it is the smallest of all seeds, but when it has grown it is the greatest of shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches." (Mat 13:31-32)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Back to the Rink
Today was our first day back at the rink this fall (it just opened late last week). Vivace and I had the place to ourselves - all of it. Fresh ice, one hour, two dollars... we had a blast. I do so enjoy it, though it will take me a couple weeks to get my "ice legs" back. We are looking forward to this time together once a week from now until April!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW,
What fun you two must have had laying your own tracks in the WHOLE rink!! Wish I could have been with you but I' going to stick to my roller skates pedals, and and XC - skies.You are soooo blessed.
G-MA
Post a Comment