It's been a few weeks, but here are the photos of the garden that is done being planted. The first picture is what I got done the first day or two of June: I staked the tomatoes, planted the beans/beets/carrots, and planted and staked the cucumbers.
On June 4th (a Saturday),
Then, June 6th (Monday) I planted in the "community plots" the winter squash and pie pumpkins I'd grown from seed (they look good), and a couple days later, I got
Everything is now growing well, we've been back to water and weed on occasion, and we're very pleased with it all. So far, so good. And it's time to enjoy it since the hardest part is done!
2 comments:
Happy Summer to you and the Fam!!!! We have already visited MSPool a few times. Hope to see you there soon.
You too, friend! We'll be at the pool starting this week. We're in the first session, last group of lessons - how about you? We'll hang out after as often as it works (which should be often!) BTW, any chance you want a bunch of kids to keep an eye on (and delight you perhaps?) while I go to clinic Thursday afternoon? :-)
Post a Comment