I've selected a new comment form that seems a little easier, and it allowed me to write some instructions. Apparently, comments have been a little tricky for some of you. Let's try some sample comments on this post so we can get this process down.
--Papa Bear
5 comments:
my own test - but while we're at it, how do y'all like our garden? i should do a current picture - overgrown w/weeds (mostly grass...) !! We just haven't been able to get back over there to weed much what w/swimming lessons, rainy weather, and the like
Okay, here goes. I'll leave a message. Love, mom
One other thought, if you say "mom" could you add in a T or C so we know which one of you? (Thanks to whichever of you left that last comment - it worked!) And also, we're working to not use first names (and definitely not last names!) for privacy reasons so if you can try to keep that in mind, that'd be great too. Again this is mamma bear not the boss (papa bear!). And he uses his name pretty freely. We're just trying to change some old habits...
I'm mom T. Sorry I forgot there are more than 1 moms. See you soon
"Comment test"
Mom C
Post a Comment